What: Outdoors Photography Workshop with professional photographer Kerry from Kerry J Photography. Kerry runs these workshops during school holidays as well but this one is for HE children.
When: Monday 27 March 2017, 10am – 1pm (9:50 meet up for a prompt 10am start, finish around 1pm, could be slightly later).
Where: Goldsworth Lake, Goldsworth Park, Woking (nearby postcode GU21 3RT). Free parking.
Who: Children age 11+ (parents drop off and collect at the end. There’s a Waitrose and a Costa Coffee by the lake, Woking town centre is 10 minutes away by car).
Maximum number: 8 children
Cost: £38 per child
• 3 hr Workshop in a small group with 1:1 attention for every child
• A printed Workbook to take home so they can review and practice what is taught
• Cakes/biscuits to keep those energy levels up
• A goody bag to take-away
• 5 images of their choice made into Prints afterwards and posted back to them
• Lots of fun, creative inspiration & self-confidence-building!
What camera: any digital camera e.g. smart phone, pocket, SLR but not ipad or tablet (ipod is ok). Look on Kerry’s Facebook page to see a what cameras were used at a recent workshop.
How to book: email us to request a place providing name and age of child. If a place is available we’ll ask for payment to secure the booking. Please don’t send payment before checking availability.
Payments are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled by us.
Any question please ask.